One Week Series
This One Week Series is Written in Hindi Language in Question Answer Series According to syllabus of Rajasthan , Maharaja Gangasingh , Jai Narayan Vyas , Maharishi , Kota , Mohanlal Sukhadia University.
UNIT 1: - Communication Modes in education
*Concepts and process of communication
*Principals of communications
• Communication and learning
• Modes of communication - Speaking and listing, Writing and reading visualizing and observing
• SMCR model of communication, Sharon's model of communication
• Task analysis
Unit II: Programme Learning Materials
*Mechanics of developing different types of Programmed Learning Materials,
• Mastery Learning
• Criterion Reference Testing and Norm Reference Testing: Assumptions. Advantages,
Disadvantages and Uses.
UNIT III: Behavioral Technology
*Flanders Interaction Analysis,
*Feedback System and Simulation
UNIT IV: Models of Teaching
• Definition, classification and elements, ITM/CAM as an example. Multimedia Approaches and Instructional Strategy: meaning and designing.
*Difference among message, method and medium,
• Cybernetics -Concept and scope in Education.
UNIT 5 - e-learning
• E-learning definitions, scope, trends, attributes & opportunities
• Pedagogical designs & e-learning
• Assessments, feedback and e-moderation
• E-learning on line learning management
• On line learning management system
• Digital learning objects
• Online learning course development models
• Management and implementation of e-iearning