This One Week Series is Written in Hindi Language in Question Answer Series According to syllabus of Rajasthan , Maharaja Gangasingh , Jai Narayan Vyas , Maharishi , Kota , Mohanlal Sukhadia University.
Unit-1 Concept, and meaning of curriculum.
*Concept, meaning and characteristics of curriculum.
* Determinants of curriculum, Philosophical (National democratic), Sociological (S.
reconstruction) and Psychological (Learner's need and interests).
• Approaches to Curriculum - Subject, Learner, Community centered and interdisciplinary clim Unit II Curriculum development and theories:
* History, Guiding Principles, Stages and Strategies of Curriculum development.
*Curriculum and Constructivism.
*Curriculum and Critical Theory.
* Curriculum and Poststructuralist Theory.
Unit III Conceptions and Designing of the Curriculum:
• The Humanistic, Social Reconstructionist and Technological Curriculum.
* Organization, Components, Sources, Principles and Approaches of Curriculum design.
* Plan and implementation of technology in curriculum design.
Unit IV Evaluation and trends in Curriculum
•Concept, Meaning, Need, Importance and A'spects of Curriculum Evaluation.
*Models of Curriculum evaluation consensus-Pluralistic.
• Trends in Curriculum Research.
Unit V Models of Curriculum design:
*The Taba Model.
*The Saylor and Aleoxander's models.
*Good lad's model of Curriculum design.
* Models of Curriculum Evaluation: Tyler's, Stake's, Scriven's and Krikpatrick's Me
• Report writing on different factors which affect Curriculum development
*Analyze senior secondary Curriculum of state board of any subject of your choice