This One Week Series is Written in ENGLISH Language in Question Answer Series According to syllabus of Maharishi Dayanand Sarswati University.
PAPER-II- INTENRANTIONAL RELATIONS
3hrs. Duration Max.Marks 100
Note: Each theory paper is divided into three units. The Question paper will be divided into three parts Part-A,Part-B and Part-C Part A(20 Marks) is compulsory and contains 10 questions at least three questions from each unit each question is of two marks (20 words). Part-B (20 marks) is compulsory and will contain five questions at least one from each unit. Candidates are required to attempt all five questions. Each question is of four marks (50 words). Part-C (60 marks) contains six questions two from each unit. Candidates are required to attempt three questions one from each Unit. Each question is of twenty marks (400 words).
• Meaning, nature & scope Approaches: Idealistic, Realistic, System (kaplan) & Marxist.
• Actors: State and other players.
National Power -
Meaning, Elements and limitations.
Balance of Powers:
Meaning, Characteristics, Devices of maintaining Balance of Power, Relevance in cotemporary world.
Causes, Phases and impact
End of the cold war and its impact on the world Politics.
Non-Alignment Movement (NAM)
• Features, achievements and challenges.
• India and NAM
• NAM: relevance in post cold war era.
International Political Economy:
• New International Economic Order.
• North-South Dialogue.
• South-South Cooperation.
• World Trade Organization (WTO)
• Meaning, Elements and determinants. .
•Basic features of Foreign Policy of U.S.A., China and India.
• India and its relations with neighbouring Countries and USA.
• United Nations (UN): Structure and Reforms.
Role and Significance in the Contemporary era.
• SAARC, ASEAN, European Union (EU).
• Major contemporary Trends and Issues in the World. ment
• Human Rights, Globalization, Global Terrorism. Environmentalism, Disarmament